Please contact us via email for all inquiries for the cottage, roulottes and camping.
We try our very best to answer all emails as quickly as possible. We will consider all requests – so ask away!
chevron_rightexpand_moreTerms and Conditions
- Sorry no dogs are allowed.
- We reserve the right of admission.
- A booking is made on receipt of a booking form together with a signed copy of ‘Terms & Conditions’ and a deposit payment of half the balance per week (Short term camping nights are to be paid in full). For bookings made within 6 weeks of the start date, full payment is required.
- The Euro equivalent to be calculated on day of deposit.
- The balance is to be paid 6 weeks before commencement of hire.
- Cancellation & RefundsRefund Policy:
- 30 days notice or longer – 90% refunded
- 15 – 29 days notice – 50% refunded
- 14 days or less notice – No refund
We suggest you take out insurance to cover this eventuality.
- Arrivals: 4pm. Should you arrive beforehand, please let us know.
- Departures: Please vacate by 11am.
- Leader of party agrees the rules of the natural swimming pond and hot tub. We cannot take responsibility for others.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or personal injury whilst staying at Camp Monfreville.
- Camp fires are at your own risk. Please take great care. Safety must be adhered to at all times.
- We love sing songs and welcome unplugged musical instruments. Please quieten down by 10pm in respect to other campers and guests.
- Payment Methods :
- Sterling Bank Transfer to NatWest.UK
- Euro Bank Transfer to Credit Agricole.FR
- We DO NOT take credit cards.